Sunday, September 19, 2010

PaWL by AZG and DWS

Yeeeeee, 18 July! Peringatan Hari Bersyukur Dunia... :) Horeeeee!
Saatnya saya menua bahagia.
Well 2010, I'm 24! being twenty somethin is happily hard. (Trust me, it works!)

what a nice day! Untuk tanggal tersebut dua sahabat saya menyempatkan diri dr kesibukannya untuk membuat hasta karya (agenda tahunan) yg isinya foto, wish, poem, stoooory and many more. Layaknya mini biografi, hihi.. (it's true).
Bikinin POEM coba... POEM?!?
Kl saya mah lebih memilih berenang 40x bolak-balik dibanding harus bikin puisi. (mindset: gombalisasi soalnya)

....and now, I really wanna share their poem dedicated to me, yg dibuat dalam waktu singkat. Hebat! t.e.r.h.a.r.u sekali..


For my dearest friend, Poe,,

We share secrets
We Laugh
and even cry together

concerns
likes
and dislikes

our is relationship joined by

in you,
I have found so much of myself

insecurities
philosophies
complete inner peace and happiness

these are the things I wish for you
because you are my kindred spirit

Keep shining & smiling,
Miss P.a.W.L


A poem for my beloved friend..


A beautiful angel comes to my life, complete me from my casual life, with her glorious wings, and embracing heart, take all the wrath upon the skin and leaving the warm soul untouched,
unfolded.

Always like a rainbow after the rain.
left a very very beautiful mark among the sky..
When she close, it divine bounty. When she passing by, it leaves platonic love to your grateful soul.

it seems impossible to completely remove her from the image of my life..
it because i don't want
n i won't..why i must?
She's always be a major ray between the doomed, gives hopes, giving life of other.

..She's a perfect candle flame in a solid-silence dark..

.magnificent.
..embracing graceful-glamorous-red rose with every single sheath has imperishable knowledge..
it's terrific..

Unparalleled

blown up the line of firmament, She is Beautiful..
and always be..

~ She is Putu Ayu Widhi Lestari
She is my very beloved friend, my special, my treasure..

Happy Birthday my bestfriend..
Everything good comes for you..
and I Love You..
I Do..

~ your pleasure,
.warm hug.
.aldozan.


Love you all the time in my life.. Thank You
ki-ka: Duniantri Wenang, Aldo Zaendar Guci, Putu Ayu Widhi Lestari


gratitude,
-P.a.W.L-

No comments:

Post a Comment